Home Contents Insurance

Most policies cover against fire, theft, flood and malicious damage. In addition, most insurers include accidental damage to TVs, furniture, etc.

If your home becomes uninhabitable following an insured loss, policies should provide for alternative accommodation,

Personal liability cover is also usually included for the policyholder and members of the family permanently residing at the home. The maximum cover varies between insurers, but is usually between one and two million pounds.

For an additional premium, cover can be extended to include accidental damage to your contents.

Many insurance policies work on a "New for Old" basis. In the event of a claim, your insurers will pay for or replace, as new, the contents claimed for if they cannot be repaired. Also check if your policy covers personal belongings outside the home

You should check the small print of the policy for any limitations regarding any of the above before you sign up with a particular insurance company.

Home Contents Insurance

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertise here | ©2005 Lost Sock Limited Updated:Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:27:22Music - Artist | Music - Albums | Music - Tracks (Home Contents Insurance)